- Role and Responsibility
- Help in Free branding and Promotion
- Help in Free listing product of partner
- Help in Increase daily sale and profit margin
- Generated coupon discount amount/ Percentage plus cash back of booked amount which is already received by us (ocularmarket) should be remedies immediately to ocularmarket customer.
- Should support for promotion of ocularmarket. Like Paste Sticker on shop for customer awareness etc.
- Before Promotion have to confirm offered discount amount /percentage with script to our team Daily/weekly / Monthly basis via Mail only so that we can evaluate before integration in our site offered Price or discount percentage profit margin for you.
- Application and Acceptance of the Terms
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Www.ocularmarket.com, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of India, Singapore, USA or other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that www.ocularmarket.com may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Sites. By continuing to use the Services or the Sites, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
- If www.ocularmarket.com has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your uses of the Services or the Sites.
- You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with Www.ocularmarket.com or our affiliate for any Service (“Additional Agreements”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned
- The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Www.ocularmarket.com.
- Partner Accounts
- Partner agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
- Partner acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple Partner outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, "multiple use"), may cause irreparable harm to Www.ocularmarket.com or other Partner of the Sites. Partner shall indemnify www.ocularmarket.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Partner also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, www.ocularmarket.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member.
- Each Partner represents warrants and agrees that (a) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (b) you use the Sites and Services for business purposes only; and (c) the address you provide when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity. For purposes of this provision, a branch or liaison office will not be considered a separate entity and your principal place of business will be deemed to be that of your head office.
- Partner will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Sites or your use of any Service or the Partner account. Each Partner represents warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Sites or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Each Partner represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses and permissions regarding any Partner Content that you submit, post or display; (b) any Partner Content that you submit, post or display does not infringe or violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (“Third Party Rights”); and (c) you have the right and authority to sell, trade, distribute or export or offer to sell, trade, distribute or export the products or services described in the Partner Content and such sale, trade, distribution or export or offer does not violate any Third Party Rights.
- Each Partner are further represents, warrants and agrees that the Partner Content that you submit, post or display shall: a) be true, accurate, complete and lawful; b) not be false, misleading or deceptive; c) not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors; d) not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; e) not violate the Product Listing Policy, other Terms or any applicable Additional Agreements f) not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations; g) not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other web sites which includes any content that may violate the Terms.
- Each Partner further represents, warrants and agrees that you shall: a) carry on your activities on the Sites in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations; b) conduct your business transactions with other Partner of the Sites in good faith; c) carry on your activities in accordance with the Terms and any applicable Additional Agreements; d) not use the Services or Sites to defraud any person or entity; e) not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity; f) not engage in spamming or phishing; g) not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities; h) not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate www.ocularmarket.com various proprietary directories, databases and listings; i) not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information; j) not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by Www.ocularmarket.com and/or any Partner of the Sites or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks; k) not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for Www.ocularmarket.com or our affiliates.
- Partner may not use the Services and Partner account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to www.ocularmarket.come-commerce marketplace business.
- If Partner provides a business referee, Partner represents, warrants and agrees that you have obtained all necessary consents, approvals and waivers from your business partners and associates to (a) act as your business referee; (b) post and publish their contact details and information, reference letters and comments on their behalf; and (c) that third parties may contact such business referees to support claims or statements made about you. You further warrant and agree that all reference letters and comments are true and accurate and third parties may contact the business referees without the need to obtain your consent.
- Partner agrees to provide all necessary information, materials and approval, and render all reasonable assistance and cooperation necessary for www.ocularmarket.comprovision of the Services, evaluating whether Partner has breached the Terms and/or handling any complaint against the Member. If Member’s failure to do so results in delay in, or suspension or termination of, the provision of any Service, Www.ocularmarket.com shall not be obliged to extend the relevant service period nor shall be liable for any loss or damages arising from such delay, suspension or termination.
- Partner acknowledges and agrees that Www.ocularmarket.com shall not be required to actively monitor nor exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or material or information created, obtained or accessible through the Services or Sites. www.ocularmarket.com does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material or information made by any Member. Each Partner is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable or accountable for the content of their comments or other material or information
- Partner acknowledges and agrees that the Services may only be used by businesses and their representatives for business use and not for individual consumers or for personal use.
- Partner acknowledges and agrees that each Partner is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Site and Services are in compliance with the same.
- General Provisions
- www.ocularmarket.com and Partner are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in INR (or any other agreed currencies).
- Breach of Agreement
- PARTY 2 shall have the right to terminate the agreement with the PARTY 1 in case the PARTY 1 either fails to provide the services successfully as mentioned in the agreement, or violates any of the clauses mentioned in the Agreement
- In case any customer single complain about remedies coupon, Misbehave etc Immdetiely PARTY 1 can terminate partnership agreement with PARTY 2
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
PARTY 1 shall not, however, be liable for
- Any payments of claims by Customer of the PARTY 2.
- Discharging any financial commitments made by PARTY 2
- Any way or in relation to the items listed, its delivery and refund policy of the seller.
- Coordination and Single Contact Points
- PARTY 2 for coordination related to centralized operations / Customer dispute etc.
- PARTY 1 for all operational matters which includes service /discount as per PARTY 2 guidelines
- Amendment to the Agreement
The obligation of the director has been outlined in this agreement. However, during the operation of the agreement, circumstances may arise which call for alteration or modifications of this Agreement. These modifications/alterations will be mutually discussed and agreed upon in writing.
- Period of Validity
This agreement shall be initially valid for two year initial from the date of signing the agreement and to be renewed subsequently by mutual consent of both the parties.
Any dispute arising with regard to any aspect of this Agreement shall be settled through mutual consultations and agreements by the parties to the Agreement.