- Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive.
- Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website and details of web browser and operating system used to access our website or , date, time and place of accessing of our website and etc.
- Advertisement on Site: Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers.
- Credit/Debit Card Detail: All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third partie
Cookies (We Collect)
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the Double Click Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- ocularmarket.com owns all the information collected via the website, Mobile Application or applications installed on the website. As applicable, the information collected by ocularmarket.com shall be used to contact you about the website and related news and Services available on the website; to monitor and improve the website; calculate the number of visitors to the website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the website and provide you with a better discounted product experience. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email. Some of your information may be shared with and used by clients who shall need to have access to information to fetch you the discounted price for that particular product to enable them and ocularmarket.com to perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements. However, ocularmarket.com is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website or due to your browser settings.
- ocularmarket.com, reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders or other legal process. Your personal information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which shall be without notice to you.
- ocularmarket.com may share collective information such as demographics and website or mobile application usage statistics with our clients, (such third parties do not include ocularmarket.com marketing partners and network providers). When you contact ocularmarket.com through any means such as chat/email, ocularmarket.com reserves the right to include your email ID for marketing communications.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software during the part where you enter your credit card or net banking details, which encrypts information You input. We constantly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges. We do not and will not sell or rent Your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time, unless it is in (i) in response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer or government agency or (ii) where You have given Your consent, or (iii) utilize the same for some statistical or other representation without disclosing personal data.
- The information collected from You will be stored on the Site's secured server and systems. The Site maintains secure and reasonable security practices and procedures which are proprietary and unique to the Site ( "Security Practice" ). Such Security Practice involves measures such as but not limited to password protection, limitation of access to specified personnel on a need to know basis, and security measures including encryption if required and other physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the server and systems and information residing on such server and systems. The Site's Security Practice protects against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information. The Site's Security Practice contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures which are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of business. You acknowledge and agree that the Security Practice and procedures as mentioned above are reasonable and are designed to protect the information provided by You.
- We only reveal those numbers of Your account as required to enable us to access and provide You the required services relating to Your accounts.
- We make every effort to allow You to retain the anonymity of Your personal identity and You are free to choose a Login ID email address and password that keeps Your personal identity anonymous. Access to Your Registration Information and Your personal financial data is strictly restricted to those of our Site employees and contractors, strictly on a need to know basis, in order to operate, develop or improve the Service. These employees or contractors may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- With the exception of a Login ID in the form of an email address, which may be provided on an anonymous basis, and Your Third Party Account Information, which is required for providing the services, the Site does not require any information from You that might constitute personally identifiable information.
- It is important for You to protect against unauthorized access to Your password and to Your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
As described in this Agreement and with Your consent, the Site will from time to time connect electronically to Your online bank, credit card and other online financial accounts to process Your Order Site will also use other third parties like courier companies to deliver products that you order on our website, to your delivery address.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
Please do read the detailed terms and conditions of the Site's Website situated at http://www.www.ocularmarket.com /terms-and-conditions. If you choose to visit this Website, Your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Agreement, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the United Arab Emirates. If you have any concern about privacy at this Website, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com and we will try to resolve it.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.